Our Blog will be a little more quiet than usual for the next few weeks as we work on the 2013 release of SpendMap, which we hope to officially announce early in the Next Year.
While some of the new features will only be available in the (paid) web-based version of SpendMap (e.g. Executive Dashboards, SQL Server 2012 support, etc.), we expect around 20 or so new features to make their way into the next free version of SpendMap. Here are just a few…
- Support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
- Ability to create Requisitions for Blanket Purchase Orders
- New utility to import requisition approval/routing rules during system setup
- Ability to broadcast e-mails to all or some suppliers from within SpendMap
- New e-mail notification: e-mail copy of final Purchase Order to the Requisitioner
- Ability to specify Max inventory levels by inventory location
Stay tuned for more details as we get closer to the release date.
And if you haven’t yet subscribed to this blog, just use the field at the top-left of this page to get updates by e-mail when we have news for you about the free Purchase Order Software System.